LUCKYROLLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LUCKYROLLERS

A home where friends can relax and have fun

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great Thread of Introductions

Go down 
+6
cheekychez
thebossladywrr
ElavSa
bikergirl1993
LONDONDEAN
luckyrollangel82
10 posters
AuthorMessage
luckyrollangel82

luckyrollangel82

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-03

The Great Thread of Introductions Empty
PostSubject: The Great Thread of Introductions   The Great Thread of Introductions Icon_minitimeThu 03 Apr 2008, 23:07

Ok this is for ev1 to get to know eachother so i thought i would start.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worstwitch2002.piczo.com
luckyrollangel82

luckyrollangel82

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Luckyrollangel82   The Great Thread of Introductions Icon_minitimeThu 03 Apr 2008, 23:10

I'm Luckyrollangel82 commainly know as Tracy but also answers to fulltimesmegg, derangedinsanity, and racy.

I'm 25yrs old and live in Workington which is in the UK. I'm going out with Woogleuk and I'm one of the td's.

dont be afrad to ask if u want to know more just ask oh and plz add me to yahoo so i can let u know of tours my addy is fizzylizzy_82@yahoo.com.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worstwitch2002.piczo.com
LONDONDEAN
Admin
LONDONDEAN

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: The Great Thread of Introductions   The Great Thread of Introductions Icon_minitimeFri 04 Apr 2008, 00:33

Hi im Dean aka londondean69 aka batterd boy

Im 31 live in london uk with my partner chez and my daughter chloe also have a boy on the way so very proud to have all 3 of them

love football fishing pogo and making ppl happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myleague.com/lucky
bikergirl1993

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The Great Thread of Introductions   The Great Thread of Introductions Icon_minitimeFri 04 Apr 2008, 04:07

hi everyone i am amanda

I'm 15 years only and i really don't have a life i spend most of my time on pogo with my second family

if you want to know more aim s/n bikergirl1993 yahoo s/n aabikergirl1993

alien
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/iamanidiot_
ElavSa

ElavSa

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Great Thread of Introductions   The Great Thread of Introductions Icon_minitimeFri 04 Apr 2008, 20:19

HI I'm Sara AKA ElavSa

Im 24 yrs old, married with 3 children, I live in a town called Haverhill in the UK, am a pogo, league, music, wrestling and film addict, my yahoo ID is saraelavia and AIM is ElavSa feel free to add me to either one if you have any questions for me!
Back to top Go down
thebossladywrr

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: hi   The Great Thread of Introductions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2008, 00:16

Hi I am Amanda also, aka, Lady, LadyR, Brat, Byttch,,lmao, the joker of the groip, I like, um, Daen, Mikes, kc, Micky and love Sara,Chez,Tracy Kim, too many to name, LUCKYS IS MY FAMILY!!!. and Heather loves you guys 2 !!
Back to top Go down
cheekychez
Admin
cheekychez

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: The Great Thread of Introductions   The Great Thread of Introductions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2008, 01:41

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://lucky.rpg-board.net
cheekychez
Admin
cheekychez

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: The Great Thread of Introductions   The Great Thread of Introductions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2008, 01:48

NAME IS CHEEKYCHEZ IM IN LONON WITH LONDONDEAN LOL GOT A LIL GIRL AND A BOY ON THE WAY
Back to top Go down
https://lucky.rpg-board.net
heynita63

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Great Thread of Introductions   The Great Thread of Introductions Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2008, 07:58

geek

I am heynita63, aka Nita, and live in the US (Florida) with my new hubby Lewy508. He is Welsh and I am American so we have lots of fun sorting out all the slang. We met on POGO so, of course, we both love to play. Believe in working hard so we can play even harder!! I love you
Back to top Go down
wolveshadowP

PostSubject: Re: The Great Thread of Introductions   The Great Thread of Introductions Icon_minitimeSun 06 Apr 2008, 00:18

[b]
hey iam deb aka wolveshadowp on pogo yahoo shadowdreamer2007
iam 33 i live in ga.iamone tds of lucky,if want know more about me asked,if need any help get touch with me
Back to top Go down
skanderson69

PostSubject: Re: The Great Thread of Introductions   The Great Thread of Introductions Icon_minitimeTue 08 Apr 2008, 13:05

I am skanderson69, aka Kim. I am 34 years old, married and live in Pennsylvania. My husband and I have not been able to have children, and have been trying for nearly 9 years now. We are doing some fertility stuff, so keep us in your prayers. I love the Luckyrolerls and am so happy to hve found you all.
Back to top Go down
kcdjr25

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Great Thread of Introductions   The Great Thread of Introductions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 04:56

hey everyone im keith, aka kcdjr25 and kcdjr1974. im married with a 2 year old son, which is my pride. when im not working and dealing with family things, i look forward to my family here. i look at the site everyday and hope theres tours Very Happy wife hates me so i have plenty of time on pogo lol. i love sports especially the BOSTON RED SOX cheers
Back to top Go down
kcdjr25

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Great Thread of Introductions   The Great Thread of Introductions Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 17:17

the wife doesnt hate me lol, just kidding well sometimes she might lol Razz i just love to have fun, and i have alot of it here Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Thread of Introductions   The Great Thread of Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Thread of Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LUCKYROLLERS :: welcome and general chat :: welcome-
Jump to: