LUCKYROLLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LUCKYROLLERS

A home where friends can relax and have fun

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kimgplay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kimgplay

kimgplay

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-03

kimgplay Empty
PostSubject: kimgplay   kimgplay Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2008, 16:30

so hi i am kim or as others like to call me kimmy..everyone knows that i dont really care for it but hey what ever gets my attention right..lol. So anyway I live in Trevor Wisconsin.. I hate it but not much i can do till we can afford to move back to illinois.. I like illinois.. I am married to a man who could talk anyones ear off and we have 3 great boys.. never at the same time though.. they take turns being great...lol my whole life is doing things for them.. I dont really have a life of my own at the moment..but i have fun.. they make me laugh all the time. definetly entertaining. so yeah my life is boring..lmao i have the same routine everyday. I have hobbies that i never do. i like to scrapbook and read.. I like to build things but really have nothing to build..I like to make scarfs but at some point noone needs anymore scarfs...So now i am sure you have fallen asleep. so i am very sorry. but hey why not some more to make you fall asleep.. I like to play on pogo with my fellow lucky rollers but i never seem to make any tours...so they should start working around my schedule..lmao ok so i guess i am not the center of the world. I like being here to it is fun but ofcourse I am always on when nobody else is.. man i have horrible timing..lmao I have family in here so if you are on with smeag or tyka please make fun of them for me just in case i have missed my opportunity that day.. so i guess that is all. now WAKE UP...he he did it work.. ok bye
Back to top Go down
cheekychez
Admin
cheekychez

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-02

kimgplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: kimgplay   kimgplay Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 04:36

Laughing U MAKE ME LAUGH KIM LOL LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE
Back to top Go down
https://lucky.rpg-board.net

kimgplay